23 Nov Decision is yours-your vote, your right!
- 10 NGO representatives or representatives of informal groups (volunteers, youth activists) working in the field of human rights, gender equality, education of marginalized groups;
- 100 vulnerable Roma women over the age of 18;
- Wider population (women and men over 18) reached by the video campaign.
March 2020 – July 2020
March 01, 2020
Decision is yours-your vote, your right!
Overall Objective of the project: To empower vulnerable Roma women by educating them on their independent suffrage as one of the key tools to promote gender equality in the electoral process.
- Trained 10 people involved in the NGO sector or informal groups (workers, volunteers, activists) who acquired skills to promote women’s voting rights in their municipalities;
- 100 vulnerable Roma women, as well as members of their families as indirect beneficiaries, enhanced with knowledge and skills through educational /information activities became more aware and confident of the inviolability and value of their freedom of choice and right to vote;
- Informed wider population of men and women over 18 years of age on women’s voting rights through a video campaign.