CSI NADEZ has started with the realization of the project “Inspire, Motivate, Act for Better Education”, with main aim to encourage better educational integration of students with low socio-economic status in the community and raising awareness among local stakeholders about the need to take action to overcome the consequences of low socio-economic status on the educational and personal development of students.
This is a two-year project (January 2021-December 2022), a re-grant from the Foundation for Educational and Cultural Initiatives Step by Step, funded by the European Commission.
The project includes the following activities:
Donor: European Commission
– 600 students from 5-9 grade from the pilot school “Braka Ramiz-Hamid”, Suto Orizari, with emphasis on students with low socio-economic status, as well as students from 4 other schools that will be established in cooperation with Step by Step Foundation;
– Families with low socio-economic status whose children are the target group of the project;
– Teachers, professional service and management in the primary school “Braka Ramiz-Hamid”, Suto Orizari and in the other four schools established in cooperation with Step by Step Foundation;
– Local stakeholders (representatives of local authorities, NGO sector);
– The general public at the national level.
Duration: January 2021-December 2022