- professionals from the social protection system and beneficiaries, -providers of social services and users and - youth workers and young people
01.12.2023 – 30.09.2026
On 01.12.2023, CSI Nadez started implementing the project ZZZ- JOINT GREEN ADVOCACY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION in partnership with the Center for Youth Activism CMA-KRIK Skopje as Lead applicant and the Association of social workers of Macedonia Skopje as partner organization.
The project idea is an attempt to pilot and introduce green social work and social transformation as holistic perspectives that seek to support people’s well-being in overcoming existing climate changes and maintaining a healthy environment. The activities are based on the advocacy and implementation of the concept of the right to a healthy environment for all, through green social work and the need for social transformation to deal with and be resilient to these changes.
The main goal of the project is the introduction of the ecological so-called the “green” perspective in professional social and youth work, as one of the key perspectives for environmental protection, but also for building an inclusive and democratic society for all.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT ARE:
– Action research “From diversity to justice – equal in the right to a healthy sustainable environment for all” at the level of 8 planning regions
– Creation of a Platform for green action
– 3 Environmental protection trainings
– Local initiatives
– Local activities aimed at raising awareness among the wider population for environmental protection
– Preparation of a stand-up performance for environmental protection
– Stakeholder Networking Events – GREEN NETWORKING CARAVAN
– Campaign and visibility of the green perspective in professional work in the social protection system and in youth activism