The overall goal of this project is to facilitate integration of Roma families-returnees into the labour market through enhancement of their employment potentials and creating sustainable inclusion and retention of their children in the education system in the municipality of Shuto Orizari.
The project goal will be achieved through informative-advisory support, vocational trainings, mediation for employment for the returnee families, work with their preschool and school children and their integration in the formal education.
– Strengthened capacities of 60 Roma families-returnees for participating in the labour market
– Increased number of vocational trained and employed returnees: Maximum 10 people employed with the mediation of C.S.I. Nadez
– At least 20 unregistered returnees, will be registered in the Employment Service Agency
– Increased knowledge of 60 Roma families – returnees on the existing laws and procedures regarding the exercising of their social, health and other human rights
– 40 well prepared preschool children for entering in the formal educational system
– Improved achievements in Macedonian and Mathematics of targeted 140 Roma children involved in the primary school
German Federal Foreign Office through the German Embassy in Macedonia
60 Roma families- returnees from Germany, 40 preschool Roma children at 4-5 years of age and 80 children aged between 6-15 years
01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019